Please send us a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your past experience and include the word "yeehaw" in your note. Please also attach any relevant links, such as LinkedIn or writing samples.
Special Projects Coordinator
Pact is a design led, development driven studio that creates digital experiences. We like to help interesting brands tell their stories. We are focused on forging long-term partnerships with our collaborators – allowing our work to be guided by the natural evolution, insights and learnings that come with running a startup.
Pact is a young company with a phenomenal track-record. Since our inception, we’ve achieved 100% year-over-year growth and we’re looking for an ambitious go-getter to help us on a variety of internal and client-facing initiatives.
About This Role
Like peanut butter and jelly, Batman and Robin – this role is a dynamic duo, blending equal parts executive assistant and project coordinator. Here, you’ll be responsible for supporting our Operations and Executive teams – your main role will be to assist the CEO in her day to day operations, including calendar management, drafting contracts and helping to create compelling proposals. You will also work with the rest of the Operations team to execute other internal initiatives, such as sending holiday gifts to our clients or making sure our website is up to date.
Follow-through and making things happen is where you shine, and you’re keen to support initiatives that help drive Pact forward. In this role, you’ll become the go-to person to help keep us organized!
- Provide coordination, monitoring and communication of projects managed by the CEO
- Serve as the primary point of contact for scheduling with the CEO
- Assist with creating presentation templates and content – exceptional copywriting abilities and flawless grammar are a must!
- Help create proposals and contracts for prospective clients
- Manage the delivery and coordination of client and employee gifting initiatives, as well as team-building activities
- Assist in the development of thought leadership and content for Pact across a variety of channels, including our website, LinkedIn, and other pages
- Work closely with the CEO on key outreach initiatives for prospective clients
- Work with the Executive and Operational team to support all aspects of their daily work routine – every day will look a little bit different!
- Manage scheduling for executive team members with internal and external parties
- Organize and help prepare for meetings, including managing meeting and travel logistics when required
- Serve as the "go-to" for team members and executives alike; you may not know all the answers, but you’ll know who can find them and where to look
- Work with the executive team to create and implement annual goal-setting processes and reviews across the organization
- Attention to detail isn’t your middle name – but it could be
- Excellent calendar management for internal and external partners – you love a GCal invite
- Proactive communication and the ability to follow up quickly and close the loop with a variety of stakeholders
- At ease with our technology and tooling (Slack, GSuite, Asana, Etc.)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to work with clients, vendors, and cross-functional team members
- Comfortable with ambiguity and takes initiative to find solutions
- You have a bias toward action, working passionately and always looking for ways to improve how the business operates
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fully-remote environment
- Previous operational experience working with agencies (particularly with a digital/ecommerce focus) is a strong asset
Office and Productivity
- Ideally located in Victoria, British Columbia; must be located in a time zone with significant overlap with EST/PST
- Flexible, remote culture with opportunity for asynchronous operations
- Support for training and professional development
Community and Culture
- We’re a small, tight-knit team with a no-asshole policy :)
- Weekly team activities (lunch & learns, AMAs, remote social hang, etc.)
- Support for life’s big moments (parental leave), difficult seasons (bereavement leave) and a group of people who strive to take care of one another
- Annual company-wide retreat
Health & Wellness
- Medical and dental benefits in Canada for full-time employees
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Annual team holiday shutdown, fully paid, between Christmas and New Years
- Half-day Fridays, year-round (except during the peak Black Friday periods)
The anticipated annual salary for this role is $45,000 to $65,000 CAD. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.