Please send us a short email with a description of your past experience and include the word "confetti" in your note. Please also attach any relevant links, such as LinkedIn or portfolio links.
Pact is a design led, development driven studio that creates digital experiences. We like to help interesting brands tell their stories. We are focused on forging long-term partnerships with our collaborators – allowing our work to be guided by the natural evolution, insights and learnings that come with running a startup. If you join us, you'll be working with exceptional companies like ABC Carpet & Home, Beekman 1802, Hill House Home, Studs and many more.
Pact is looking for a Producer to join our team. This role requires someone to collaborate with designers, developers, clients and executives. Producers interact directly with clients and are required to be exceptional communicators, empathetic to a client's needs and pressures, strong advocates for the internal team and someone who is proactive and plans ahead. In short, the Producer is essential to the success of Pact.
- Manage projects for our clients from start to finish, ensuring the highest possible quality is achieved within time and budget constraints.
- Create and maintain a project schedule which defines activities, dependencies, work effort, timeline and resource requirements.
- Provide leadership by communicating expectations and feedback across design, development and external stakeholders.
- Proactively monitor and mitigate project risk by providing solutions and knowing when and how to escalate issues.
- Plan and run meetings with internal project teams and our clients.
- Manage roadmaps and revolving priorities for multiple clients, communicating their needs to the internal team.
- Proactively identify needs that clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are aligned with their long-term goals.
- Make our clients feel loved but also know when to re-align expectations.
- Work with the Business Development team to scope new projects and engagements with our clients.
- Oversee project financials to track progress against budget and scope.
What You'll Bring
- A strong understanding of project management principles, bonus points if it’s related to digital products.
- Experience working with design and development teams.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in group settings, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction, organize information quickly and summarize succinctly.
- Experience communicating requirements and technical concepts, bridging the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to inspire: you support and understand the interplay between people, processes and systems.
- You’re an exceptional documentarian and note-keeper. If you love a paper trail, this job’s for you!
- Serious attention to detail.
- Comfort with some ambiguity and client briefs that sometimes lead to more questions than answers. We expect a willingness to try things out, even when things may be murkier than would be ideal.
- Possess a spark of entrepreneurial spirit – most of our clients are startups, so big ideas and a scrappy attitude will get you far.
A Few Nice to Haves
- Past experience in client services, account management or at an agency.
- Experience working with Shopify and/or direct-to-consumer companies.
- Experience using Asana.
Why Work at Pact?
- We believe in a remote-first work culture and encourage people to live wherever their heart desires.
- Team is distributed throughout Canada – with a few remote contractors in Europe.
- You’ll get 2-3 weeks off around the holidays and an additional 3 weeks to use at your discretion.
- Half-day Fridays, every Friday.
- Health + Wellness and Office Expense Stipends.
- Group health insurance coverage.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- We work with inspiring brands with big ideas about the future of retail and commerce.
The base salary range for this position is $60,000 to $85,000.